- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, NYS No. 46-10095.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers.
- Senior Member (IFAS), National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers.
- Real Estate Appraiser Consultant, NYS Department of Transportation.
- New York State Certified Appraisal Instructor.
- Former Regional Advisor, NYS Department of State.
- Former Hearing Officer, NYS Supreme Court, Small Claims Assessment Review.
- Former Member (MRICS), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
I have been a full-time commercial real estate appraiser since 1992, and have appraised properties throughout the Hudson Valley, Capital, Saratoga, and Adirondack regions for finance, litigation support, estates, eminent domain, conservation, and other purposes.
I’m an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers and a Senior Member (IFAS) of the National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers.
My experience includes appraisals, reviews, and counseling for office buildings, restaurants, retail buildings and strip malls, mobile home parks, hotels, auto dealerships, medical facilities, resorts, marinas, military bases, historic communities, vacant land, and other commercial, institutional, and industrial properties.
I also accept multi-discipline assignments involving real property (real estate) and other appraisal specialties such as personal property (fine art, antiques, furnishings), machinery and equipment, and business value through my membership in the American Society of Appraisers (ASA). ASA is a multi-discipline society of appraisers who work together to appraise the total property value in such assignments as hotels, hospitals, convenience stores, and others. ASA appraisers are unique in their ability to put together the right team of appraisers for the assignment.
I specialize in very complex commercial, industrial, and vacant land appraisal, but accept less specialized assignments as well.
Please call me at 518-227-0011 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your next commercial appraisal. You can also use the “Appraisal Request Form” or “Contact Gary” form from the menu above.